Chin enhancement subtly alters the chin’s definition and prominence, achieved through building volume under the skin using chin dermal fillers. Dermalife uses high quality dermal fillers to create a more prominent chin, and to adjust chin contours to improve the symmetry of the face. As a result, chin dermal fillers can reduce indicators of ageing and weight gain, creating a more chiselled appearance.
Chin is the cornerstone method for sculpting a more prominent chin, or simply adjusting chin contours, to improve symmetry and create aesthetic balance of the face. Additionally, chin enhancement can reduce indicators of ageing or weight gain, by creating a ‘chiselled’ appearance.
Dermalife Cosmetic Clinics has a range of dermal fillers with varying purposes and longevity. We will only recommend a premium quality product and treatment strategy to help you look and feel your best.
Chin Dermal fillers:
- Chin dermal fillers are a soft gel made from complex sugar chains also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA is found naturally in the body where its main role is to attract water and provide hydration to the chin.
- An improvement in appearance is likely to last up to 12-24 months, based on existing clinical research.
- The chin filler we use was thoroughly researched in thousands of patients worldwide. Serious side effects are not common.
- While you may experience no side effects at all, possible side effects include injection site redness, swelling, itching, bruising or slight pain and tenderness. In the vast majority of cases, these reactions are usually temporary and disappear after a few days.
- Usually, the procedure may take between 20-30 minutes. Furthermore, most patients can resume normal activities upon leaving the clinic.
- The amount of the lip filler required varies for each individual, depending on the severity of the condition and product used. Generally, chin enhancement treatment requires 1–3ml of product.
Dermalife Cosmetic Clinics provides patients with a range of premium quality dermal fillers to choose from. In order to help you choose the optimal product for your treatment, we provide private, initial consultations.
Due to Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) laws about advertising trade names in Australia over the Internet, we are unable to use the brand names of products. For more detailed information, and names of the products we offer for treatment, please contact us.
- Natural look
- Results can last up to 2 years