CHIN LIFT TREATMENTS IN MELBOURNE
When it comes to sculpting a more prominent chin or adjusting chin contours to improve the symmetry of the face, dermal fillers offer an effective method for chin enhancement. They are used to subtly alter the chin’s definition and prominence, achieved through building volume under the skin. As a result, the indicators of ageing and weight gain are reduced through creating a more chiselled appearance.
Dermal filler chin enhancement is the cornerstone method for sculpting a more prominent chin, or simply adjusting chin contours, to improve symmetry and create aesthetic balance of the face. The enhancement can subtly change the definition and prominence of the chin, by building volume under the skin using fillers. Chin enhancement can reduce indicators of ageing or weight gain, by creating a ‘chiselled’ appearance.
Dermalife Cosmetic Clinics has a range of dermal fillers with varying purposes and longevity. We will only recommend a premium quality product and treatment strategy to help you look and feel your best.
- Chin filler is soft gel, which is made from complex sugar chains also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA is found naturally in the body where its main role is to attract water and provide hydration to the chin.
- In a clinical study with chin filler, improvements in appearance were shown to last up to 12-24 months.
- Chin filler we used was thoroughly researched in thousands of patients worldwide. Serious side effects are not common.
- While you may experience no side effects at all, possible side effects include injection site redness, swelling, itching, bruising or slight pain and tenderness. In the vast majority of cases, these reactions are usually temporary and disappear after a few days.
- The procedure may take between 20-30 minutes. You should be able to resume normal activities upon leaving the clinic.
- The amount of the lip filler required varies for each individual, depending on the severity of the condition and product used. Generally, 1–3ml is required.
Dermalife Cosmetic Clinics provides patients with a range of premium quality dermal fillers to choose from. To help you choose the optimal product for your treatment, we provide private, initial consultations.
Due to Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) laws about advertising trade names in Australia over the Internet, we are unable to use the brand names of products. For more detailed information, and names of the products we offer for treatment, please contact us.
- Natural look
- Results can last up to 1 year
- 1ml $550
- 2ml $1050